Find Your Dream Vehicle with Kunes Auto Group Lease Deals
At Kunes Auto Group, we specialize in hassle-free vehicle leasing. With our extensive dealership network, you can lease your dream car and enjoy top-tier services, wherever you are.
Why Lease a Vehicle? How Does Leasing a Vehicle Work?
Leasing allows you to enjoy the newest car models with less commitment. It typically involves an initial down payment, followed by monthly payments for about 12 to 48 months. After your lease term ends, you can return the car, lease another one, or purchase the one you've been driving.
Compared to buying a car, leasing provides lower monthly payments, which means you can afford a higher-end vehicle. Leasing also gives you the flexibility to switch car make and model after each lease period. Think of it like a long-term car rental with minimum commitment of 12 months, which makes it more affordable and flexible than buying a car.
Leasing vs Buying - The Key Difference
Ownership with Leasing
- At the end of the lease, you will turn in the car and decide if you would like to start a new lease to have the latest and greatest vehicle or you can purchase the vehicle you were leasing. This gives you the option to get a new car every few years if you would like to.
- Most people return the vehicle at the end of the lease term. Some people like to purchase it during their lease or at the end; others like to trade it in before their lease is over. Simply ask us about these different options before signing any paperwork and we'll make sure you have your lease set up the way you want it.
Ownership with Buying/Financing
- When you buy or finance a car, you will own that car.
- When your payments are complete, you own that car and do not need to continue further payments.
Financing with Leasing
- When you lease a car, the payments you make monthly will typically be lower than what you pay monthly when financing.
- You will also pay for a shorter period of time, such as 3 years.
- Down payments are not always required on a lease.
- At the end of the lease, you will be able to either purchase the vehicle you were leasing or you can find a new or used vehicle to lease.
- A down payment is not always required.
Finance with Buying or Selling
- When you buy or finance a car, your monthly payments will be higher than if you lease
- You may be paying for a longer amount of time than a lease, such as 6 years.
- At the end of the payments, you will own that car and no longer need to make payments.
Mileage Restrictions with Leasing
- Depending on your lease contract, some mileage restrictions may apply.
Mileage Restrictions with Buying/Financing
- Because you own the car, you will not have any mileage restrictions.
Repairs with Leasing
- Depending on your lease terms, some repairs may be covered by your warranty.
Repairs with Buying and Financing
- You may be covered for some repairs at the beginning of ownership, but as time goes on, you will want to budget in advance for repairs and maintenance.
The vehicle you choose to lease and its depreciation value plays a big role in what your monthly payment will come to, so always consider these factors. The lease agreement goes over how much you will have to pay to begin your lease, how long you will be leasing for, what the current worth of the vehicle is and what it is expected to be, the ending term fees to be paid, the rent charge, possible termination fees, how many miles you are allowed each year, what happens if you miss a lease payment, and normal wear and tear and the fees that come with possible incidents.
Search Our Inventory
Kunes Auto Group boasts an impressive selection of new and used cars, trucks, and SUVs for lease. We're here to help you find the perfect lease for your needs and answer any questions. Explore our range of vehicles and schedule a test drive today!