May 25, 2022
Traditionally, Memorial Day weekend is one of the busiest car-buying days of the year.
Often, this three-day weekend has left over inventory from the previous year, making it the best time to buy a new car and to take advantage of dealer and manufacturer discounts. Not to mention, interest rates are currently low, so there are many opportunities to find good deals.
We have inventory!
During a time when many dealerships have limited inventory, deep discounts and low finance rates might be hard to find. Here at Kunes, we have set our inventory at sale prices so that new 2023 inventory can come onto our lots.
Used car prices currently hold incredible value; your trade-in could help you trade-up while making the same car payment each month.
Cruise ahead of the competition.
Low vehicle supply across the Midwest means more buyers on our lot are vying for the same car or truck. Many buyers are willing to pay more than the asking price to secure their vehicle before another driver does. There are a few things you can do to help you get into your dream vehicle easier:
- Get Pre-Qualified. Determine what low finance rate you may qualify for instantly
- Value your Trade-In Equity. Leverage your trade-in equity to determine your purchasing power
- Shop-by-Payment. Get personalized, pre-qualified payments on our inventory
- Payment Calculator. Easily calculate payments based on a finance rate you’ve found
- Find your dream vehicle. Start your buying journey online and browse all of our inventory
- Schedule a Test Drive. Schedule a test drive with us before the weekend to get ahead of the competition
Take advantage of the three-day weekend and stop out to see us!